Please follow these guidelines if you're sending your research for consideration
1.The presenting author (who delivers the abstract) must ensure that all the co-authors know about the abstract submission and its content.
2.The presenting author has to list themselves as the first author of the submitted abstract.
3.The abstracts should have unpublished data.
4.If you're presenting a previously submitted abstract, it will be considered invalid.
5.All the authors must present an abstract in straightforward English with accurate grammar and spelling that meets the publication quality. If you need assistance with this, you can get your abstract reviewed by a native English-speaking colleague, a university-specific publication office (or other equivalent organisation), or a copy editor before submission.
6. You must mention all the symbols in the abstract in words.
7. Before the event, we will mention the selected abstracts for presentation on the conference website.
8. You can also present more than one abstract. Remember that if your abstract has been chosen for oral presentation, you're only permitted to make an oral presentation. The additional accepted abstracts will be poster only.
9. The presenting author will receive correspondence regarding the abstract. Therefore, the presenting author has to ensure that the author's details are accurate.
10. Please note that any editing or updating is not allowed after the submission. However, you're welcome to bring a revised summary to the event
11. Please note that your abstract may not be successfully submitted if you've not received a confirmation email. So please get in touch with us if you are still waiting to receive the confirmation