1.Papers are invited from research scholars, Faculty of colleges, PG students and Industries.
2.The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 Font size and Double column and to be submitted to the conference coordinator through
3.Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR for per page.
Indexing / Supported by
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from DOI Directory
- The proceeding shall be submitted to CNKI, Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, CiteseerX etc. for Indexing.
- The Printed Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- The Proceeding will be archived in Academic Research Library
- One Excellent Paper and one Excellent Paper presenter will be selected from each oral session.
- All the Selected Papers will be Published in Journals After Peer Review Process and Assessment